The goal of LG Solutions, LLC is to assist organizations in developing and implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) that will improve the customer base perception, improve the quality of product or service provided, and improve competitive advantage.
Quality Management Consulting With a Difference
LG Solutions, LLC (LG) was founded in 2013. The purpose of LG Solutions is to aid organizations in improving their customer satisfaction by establishing and improving their Quality Management System which includes such items as the organization’s continuous improvement processes, change management, and corrective action programs. LG has worked with various quality program requirements such as ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949 and NQA-1.
The benefit of LG Solutions, LLC; we are not intimately involved in the day-to-day activities (fighting fires) of the organization. At LG, we work with the Quality Department to develop/improve the foundation of existing Quality Management System while leaving the employees free to work on the day-to-day activities. LG Solutions, LLC is a consulting firm that assist organizations in exceeding their financial goals by improving the organizations’ quality of work and performance.
More About Latia Gary
Latia Gary graduated from Kettering University (formerly General Motors Engineering Institute) in Flint, MI with a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineer with a minor in Management in 2002. She returned to Kettering University for her Master’s in Business Administration 2015.
Latia has nearly 17 years in quality engineering, supervision, and management fields with such companies as General Motors, Avery Dennison and Westinghouse Electric Company. Based on her experience and love for assisting organizations in developing, she decided to develop and launch LG Solutions, LLC in 2013. Over the last few years, she has worked to develop LG Solution, LLC. To carve out her expertise and niche to assist small-medium size businesses in developing and implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) that will;
1. Improve customer base perception
2. Improve the quality of product/service provided
3. Improve competitive advantage
Latia is a skilled problem solver who enjoys solving engineering, production issues, and customer concerns by utilizing various continuous improvement tools. The communication and people skills developed have allowed her to build trust and inspire peers, employees, and suppliers in working towards common resolutions.
Summary of Qualifications
- Certified ASQ Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Section III
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Section VIII
- Red X Problem Solver (taught by Shainin Group @ General Motors)
- Greenbelt Certified
- RABQSA-Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training with AIAG ISO/TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Certifications
- Lean Manufacturing and 5S
- Extensive knowledge of OEM, PPAP and APQP
- Experienced with Control Documents, Process Control, and Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Great Leadership Ability
- Excellent Communication and Organization skill
Improve Your Quality Management System